Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Party Cupboard’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 73 Lyell Highway Granton, Tasmania 7030. The Party Cupboard is a registered business name, ABN 14477491097. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
- The prices displayed on this website includes GST at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of GST is currently 10%. All payment is made in AUS (Australian Dollar). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
- Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
- The intellectual property rights in content made available to you on or through this website remains the property of The Party Cupboard and are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by The Party Cupboard. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the States and Territories of Australia.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. The Party Cupboard takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your information will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Your privacy is importance to us.
Making a Purchase & the Contract
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract are formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
The Party Cupboard shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
The Party Cupboard will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will dispatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The dispatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 7 days of receipt of goods. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team immediately, a return to sender fee will be applied to all deliveries refused.
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from The Party Cupboard. If you are not completely satisfied with any full priced goods you have purchased then please notify us immediately and return them to us within 7 days of receipt of goods for a refund of the goods. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account. All “change of mind” returns must be shipped and handled at the customer's own cost. The Party Cupboard is not responsible or liable for any goods lost in transit and therefore recommends registered post for all returns. Please note this information is for full priced items only, refunds or exchanges are not permitted on sale items.
What are your shipping rates?
The Party Cupboard offer;
FREE Standard Tracked Signature Upon Delivery Shipping for all orders over $150 within Australia.
Standard Tracked Signature upon delivery fee is $12.00
Express Tracked Signature upon delivery fee is $19.95
We ship Australia Wide
Delivery Time Frames
For the most accurate up to date delivery time frames once your parcel has been dispatched please refer to the Australia Post website here.
We dispatch daily Monday to Friday if your order is placed before 12pm AEST.
Whilst we believe we are extremely efficient in dispatching orders. Its important to note we are reliant on the Australia Post Network to deliver your parcel. We do advise that you allow as much lead time as you can before your event to avoid disappointment. If your order is urgent we recommend utilising the express post service offered.
We always air on the side of caution and advise to allow 1-2 Business Days after dispatch for delivery even with the Express Post option.
We will happily provide a refund for the goods for parcels that do not arrive in time provided they meet our return guidelines found here. It's important to note that we do not refund shipping costs incurred.
Where do you ship to?
We Ship Australia Wide. We dispatch daily Monday to Friday. Place your order before 12pm AEST to take advantage of this.
Do you offer local pickup?
Can I modify my order?
Our turnaround times are extremely quick. If we can accommodate modifications to orders prior to dispatch we will but its very important to note this is not always possible. If you wish to amend your order please contact us immediately.
Can I track my order?
You can indeed! When we dispatch your order you will receive two emails. One from us advising your parcel has been dispatched with a shipment number and one from Australia Post containing a tracking ID.
You can also use this tracking ID provided by Australia Post to track your parcel on their website. https://auspost.com.au/track/
Do you Accept Returns?
Of course, we understand that circumstances change or the product may not be how you imagined. 'Change of mind' returns will be accepted within 14 days from receipt of your goods.
Please refer to our Returns Policy for further information regarding returns.
Are the products on your website in stock?
Yes. At The Party Cupboard we try to ensure our stock levels are always accurate. Which means the items you purchase are ready to ship to you from our warehouse immediately.
In the unlikely event that a stock inventory error has occurred and we are out of stock of the item you purchased we will contact you immediately via phone or email to discuss your preference of a refund or substitute product.
Do you have a retail shop front?
Unfortunately we are online only and do not have a retail store. For safety reasons we cannot allow customers in the warehouse. If you have any questions regarding the products, please do not hesitate to contact us
Are you Balloons Sold Inflated?
No, sorry all our balloons and send flat packed and require inflation.
Public Holiday Closures
We are Located in Tasmania and are closed on Tassie Public Holidays.
For a full list of these dates please click here
Christmas Trading Hours
We are Closed Monday & Tuesday the 27th & 28th December and also Monday 3rd January. All other days are business as usual.